The first version of yaTimer was released on time, unfortunately I made a little mistake and forgot to include one of the required files in the installation, the result is that yaTimer would crush on startup.
The reason I made such a stupid mistake is that I only tested on my computer before releasing, and the offending file was already installed on my computer.
This is a classic mistake, every realse has to be tested on a clean Windows install - otherwise you get into this kind of trouble.
I've updated the installation and I hope I managed to update it before anyone downloaded it.
posted @ Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:41 PM